I´m looking forward to know yours, so feel free to comment and we can share our favorites!!
– James Brown London Volume Boost mousse: great if you have fine and curly hair like me. You need just a bit amount of mousse to leave your hair ready to dry.
– Nº7 Stay Perfect Lipstick: an amazing coral shade for summer that lasts a lot. It is a bit too bright, so I mix it with another colours and a bit of gloss.
– St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan: this is the best tan moisturizing ever!! it is gradual and the colour doesn´t look fake at all, it is very natural if you use it every day (and the smell is nice too). It´s a must have if you live in London, where there´s no sun.
– Nº7 Serum protect and perfect: In UK is a well known product and I think they introduce it not long time ago in Spain. Because my skin is still quite young I use the normal version (not the intense one) every night before the moisturizing cream. It helps the skin to feel younger, smooths the lines, etc… I really like it.
– Benefit Benetint: this is one of my essentials I can´t live without. It is great as a cheek stain, with a very nice colour, that last the whole day, but you can use it in your lips too with some gloss over. I bought it more than 8 months ago and still have half bottle, so it´s a good investment.
– Garnier BB cream: as they said gives “tone and boosted glow. Blurs imperfections and smoothes fine lines” and something essential: it has “SPF15 protection”. I totally agree…it is so easy and looks great that I don´t need more products in my everyday make up, only a bit of sun bronzing powder.
– H&M Bronze powder: I know there are much better ones, but if you are looking for a cheap one, this works and they have it as well in a small box to carry it in your bag.
17 Peep Show mascara: I have really long eyelashes, but with this mascara they look amazing, really long and with a lot of volume.
17 Clear Definition mascara: It is perfect for the eyebrows and if you just want a little touch in your eyelashes.
They always have good promotions and gifts: when I bought the mascaras, they gave for free the little bag with some summer make up (They called it Fest of all kit):
All 17 (by Boots)
Sephora Shopping bag make up palette : great for holidays, you have everything you need (eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip glosses, lispsticks, blushes and bronzers) in a very small box. It was a perfect gift from my cousins!
Nº7 Stay Perfect nail colour (Cheeky chops 240): lovely pink, quite bright, but no neon. Looks great when you are a bit tan.
Pictures: Alicia Prados